Raechel has more than ten years of experience in civil design, project management and forensic consulting. She began her career in Washington State as a design engineer focusing on unique civil design projects requiring creative solutions. Working for the State of Washington, Raechel delivered transportation projects via Design-Build, and managed multiple grants requiring continuous coordination with varies agencies. After spending some time as a project manager in Tennessee, she pursued her passion for forensic engineering.
AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX, WA
ASCE, Order of the Engineer, ACEC TN PE Leadership, NCEES
Remote Pilot, Small Unmanned Aerial System
- Cause of Damage – Nashville Area, Tennessee – Residential Buildings – Assessment of residential buildings to determine the cause of damage to the structure’s interior and exterior.
- Wind Analysis – Memphis, Tennessee – Commercial Property – Assessment of a commercial parking structure for wind damage.
- Hurricane Ida – New Orleans, LA – Auto Dealerships – Assessment of eight auto dealership’s locations to determine the extent of damage from wind and water intrusion from Hurricane Ida.
- Wind & Hail – Denham Springs, LA – Residential Building – Assessment to determine the extent of damage to the roof and exteriors of a residential building from past hail and wind events.
- Hurricane Ida – New Orleans, LA – Church & Education Center – Analyzed existing building condition documents for wind and hail damage.
- Wind Analysis – Baton Rouge, LA – Residential Building – Analyzed wind conditions for date of apparent loss.
- Wind Analysis – Carencro, LA – Residential Building – Analyzed wind conditions for date of apparent loss.