Megan has been with the RMC Group since March of 2013. Megan’s experience combined with her array of knowledge makes her a key asset to RMC’s day to day operations. Her outstanding communication, problem-solving, and managerial skills have been crucial in the expansion of our corporate headquarters. Megan oversees multiple departments including; Customer Service, Accounts Receivable, Quality Assurance, and Claim Intake.
While with the RMC Group, Megan has provided support on many large commercial losses including:
- 2017 Hurricanes Irma, Harvey, and Maria
- 2016 Greenstreet Bakery Fire, St Louis, MO
- 2016 Gatlinburg, TN Forest Fires
- 2014 Buffalo, NY Snowstorm Roof collapses (346 buildings)
- 2014 Texas Hail Damage Claims
- 2014 Omaha and Lincoln, NE Hail Damage
- 2013-2017 Multiple California Fires
- 2013-2017 Multiple Dental Office Fires (nationwide)
- 2013-2017 Multiple Dental Practice Relocations (nationwide)
- 2013 Colorado Hail Damage
Megan has established strong working relationships with insurance companies and their adjusters along with our consultants working closely on each loss.
- 2003 Masters of Social Work, University of Kansas - Edwards
- 2001 Bachelors of Social Work, Avila College - Kansas City
- 1998 Associate of Arts, JCCC - Overland Park