Senior Building Consultant
Jared has been in the construction industry for over 9 years, having begun as a project engineer in new construction specializing with metal studs, drywall, and acoustical ceiling treatments. As a project engineer, Jared has overseen coordination of manpower, materials, and equipment deliveries while ensuring specifications are followed and work progressed on schedule and within budget, managing as many as 15+ jobs at one time.
Jared joined RMC in 2013, bringing a new outlook on construction practices and project management. His vast understanding of construction components while working alongside major general contractors ensures that claims are handled timely, efficiently, and responsibly.
Lubbock Christian University – 2019Senior Building Consultant - Led a team of consultants inspecting 50+ buildings located throughout the campus. Working alongside with the insured's contractor to resolve code upgrades, scope of work, and settling on an agreed number
Jefferson City/Eldon, MO Tornado Outbreak – 2019Senior Building Consultant – Handled medical, religious, and historical organizations
Dallas, TX Tornado Outbreak - 2019Senior Building Consultant – Handled high net worth homes in the Dallas, TX area
Hurricane Florence – 2018Senior Building Consultant – Handled religious and educational institutions
Hurricane Michael – 2018Senior Building Consultant – Handled religious and educational institutions
Hurricane Maria – 2017Senior Building Consultant – Handled medical and educational institutions
Holiday Inn Financial District, New York, NYLead Project Manager – Water main break on the top floor of a 50 story Holiday Inn in New York, NY
- 2019 to Present – Senior Building Consultant – RMC Group
- 2013 to 2019 – Building Consultant – RMC Group
- 2011 to 2013 – Project Engineer – Performance Contracting, Inc.
- HAAG Certified Roofing Inspector
- IICRC – Water Damage Restoration
- AWP Certification (Aerial Work Platform)
- American Concrete Institute – Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade 1
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety and Health Training Course
- Pittsburg State University – Construction Management – BST
- Licensed General Contractor, 2019 – Test 550A “A License” KS, MO