Daniel Geraldson is a Building Consultant at RMC Group with experience as both a Property Claims Adjuster and Real Estate Broker. He has served in several states to perform property loss inspections, develop loss scope estimates, organize case files, provide contractor oversight, offer dispute resolution services, and settle claims accurately. With great attention to detail, Daniel investigates and composites all loss photos, videos, Pictometry, and reports to create structured case files. With detailed case insight, he is capable of delivering excellent service with professional representation for a prompt resolution to concerns of the insurer or insureds.
As an expert in his field, Daniel continually reviews the stakes throughout disposition strategy development, project management, and claim settlement processes. He has managed and provided direct oversight on large losses to ensure the cooperation of efforts between adjusters, contractors, personnel, and third-party resources for efficiency. Daniel's ability to seamlessly analyze, compile, and oversee loss variables and tasks makes for faster, more accurate results.
- Eldon/Jefferson City EF-3 Tornado – Eldon, Missouri
Estimated and consulted on near-total-loss damages to the primary red iron steel warehouse building for a regional paving company.
- Hurricane Michael – Florida Panhandle
Estimated, negotiated, adjusted and settled numerous complex and disputed large-loss residential property claims for damages caused by a Category 5 hurricane.
- Beauregard-Smiths Station EF-4 Tornado and Muscogee/Harris/Talbot Counties EF-3 Tornado
East Central Alabama and West Central/South Central Georgia
Coordinated teams of adjusters, estimated, adjusted and settled numerous large loss residential property claims for damages caused by a long-track EF-4/EF-3 tornado.
- 2019 to Present – Building Consultant – RMC Group
- 2019 – Catastrophe Property Claims Adjuster – Pilot Catastrophe Services
- 2017 to 2019 – Property Claims Adjuster – E.A. Renfroe & Company
- 2012 to Present – Real Estate Broker – Geraldson Realty
- Xactimate Level 1 & 2 Certifications
- Property Technical Certification II
- State Farm FIAC
- Tower Hill Insurance Catastrophe Certification
- Insurance Adjuster License in 10 States
- 2011 – University of Central Arkansas - Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
- 2007 – Central Baptist College - Associate of Arts