Dan has been with RMC since November 2016. He graduated from Rockhurst College in Kansas City, MO and started his accounting work career with Deloitte Accounting Firm. He has over 15 years of accounting experience in the construction industry where he started as an Internal Auditor and was promoted to an Inventory Specialist and then Regional Controller before coming to RMC.
- Helped develop an audit program to track business costs associated with construction jobs to make sure all items were in compliance with GAAP procedures.
- Created an inventory control for the ordering, maintaining and delivery of items for the distribution division of a large construction company.
- Reduced AR average to 38 days from the previous years average of 62 days on receivables.
- Served as a liaison with field workers and upper management to help install a new forecasting software to monitor their jobs profitability.
- Rockhurst College – Bachelor of Science, Accounting, December 1999